Hack Wifi Password
An application that will attempt to "hack" a WiFi network's password by guessing
- Category Networks
- License Free
- Version 1.4
- Size 3 MB
- Works under Android
- Package name nhatquang.product.hackwifipassword
- Author eExam Team
Hack Wifi Password is an app that uses dictionary attacks to try and “guess” a wi-fi network’s password.
This app features a database of over 500 most-common passwords used around the world (mostly default passwords set by manufacturers when the router is shipped), and it’ll keep trying until it exhausts its list of passwords.
Many users have reported success with passwords like “password” and “1234567890”, but most people are likely to set their wi-fi password to the name of their cat or birthday, rather than leave these default passwords in place.
It’s important to note that Hack Wifi Password doesn’t feature advanced WPA decrypting tools or anything like that, it literally just tries a bunch of common default passwords. When the app is working it’ll show you what password it’s scanning for and if it’s successful or not.
All in all, Hack Wifi Password is a mediocre at best application for testing your network security; most hackers and crackers are going to have access to more advanced decryption methods.
- Large Database of Default Passwords One thing Hack Wifi Password has going for it is a large database of default passwords; some of these might be in use, even today.
- Easy to Use Interface This basic dictionary attack tool for wi-fi modems and routers is basically just a blue screen with a scanner button so you don’t have to be the most tech savvy to use it.
- Won’t Work on Most Networks This will only open networks that are using very basic or default passwords.
- Not a Real Cracking Tool This tool doesn’t have features that even the most basic wi-fi tester does; don’t rely on it for accurate security testing of your network.